Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Allergies

I've had this bad case of allergies for the past few days. It might be because I cleaned out my shed outside and it was rather dusty and moldy. I've been taking Wailana bolsters and goji juice to keep my immune system up. The last thing I need now is to get sick.

Pollen has never really been a problem for me either. I used to get very bad allergies, but when I started doing neti with Wailana sands neti pots, it just became so much better. I swear my allergies could have disappeared, until now anyway. :p

Allergies are a pain. But do look into natural ways to get rid of allergies. Here's a little excerpt on allergy control:

There are also aromatherapy treatments, herbal tea treatments, hydrotherapy, and healing touch therapy that has been used as alternative treatments for allergies. It’s inevitable that you will find some of the less than conventional methods out there are not for you, it is still vital that you keep searching. When you find the alternative treatment that works wonders for you, you will wonder what took you so long to begin your search.

All of those years suffering with allergies were for nothing when there was a treatment just sitting there waiting for you. If you are currently taking medication or if your allergies are extremely severe, you must make sure that you are seeking consultation with your medical professional before stopping any prescribed treatment or medication.

Only with your doctor’s permission should you stop taking your medication. Allow your doctor to work you off the medication or take the advice of using the alternative treatments along with the prescription medication. In due time, when you find what works, you will be able to stop the traditional medication all together.