Friday, September 4, 2009

Kindness

It is too bad that kindness is such a rare thing these days. People have become so caught up in themselves and their own lives that they are unable to tolerate the hardships of others. Like that story recently, of the man who slapped a stranger's two year old child. It is an embarrassing yet through provoking event. It reminds me of the saying, "Be extra kind to others, for everyone is fighting their own battle."

Anyhow, speaking of kindness, Labor day is a must to celebrate! I take every excuse to celebrate, and this is another one of those celebrations. I'm happy too because Wai Lana Supplements are on sale, 50% off on all supplements until September 14th. I want to get more of the ayurveda products of Wai Lana Coupons. I need to try out that "Female Balance" in particular.