Saturday, October 18, 2008

Drugs - and Yoga

I know this is probably quite an odd thing to say, but I was really quite depressed reading through the posts of these people on who've - thankfully, gotten through their drug problems. I know some people who've died of illegal drug overdose, and it was always just a huge and painful shock for me and for all the other people who knew them. I've just been thinking, - Yoga is a great way to help prevent drug taking. Just like now they're having more inmates doing yoga to help them get over their problems- yoga will also help the drug problem.

There are so many people- if not all people- perhaps, who are looking for that security, that safety and happiness, - inner, and deeper happiness which yoga can give. I know that that sounds kinda far out, but I've experienced it myself, and I know that because I have somehow experienced a sense of inner happiness in myself from practicing yoga, I am sure that others can benefit from it too, and hopefully prevent such painful and sad stories as the people in Check yourselves.