Monday, September 22, 2008

China's Tainted Milk Scandal

Every mom knows it’s hard to juggle all the responsibilities of being mom. I’m a mom without being a mom, technically. I take care of kids of so many other people. It doesn’t make sense sometimes.

The tainted milk scandal which has caused deaths in China is a very worrisome one. Imagine that- babies with kidney stones or kidney failure due to tainted milk!. My heart aches for all those mothers out there whose babies are afflicted. I say though, it’s just another reason to really go with the cheaper, healthier, and more natural breast milk. It also enrages me that those people who made the milk and whoever checks the food products was not vigilant enough to catch the problem in the milk. Indeed, it is only right that the “quality chief” of China has quit

My prayers for all those babies and parents, I hope they’ll all be okay.

To read more about it, go here.

In this great time of worry, rest, relax... with Wailana Yoga