Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Review of Ocean Kayak Angler Scrambler XT

Originally submitted at Dick's Sporting Goods

The Old Town Angler Scrambler® XT kayak brings you a versatile design with room in the cockpit to accommodate large paddlers. The extra length allows for improved tracking and added features like paddle keepers.


Kayak

By Jaycie Angler from Wisconsin on 9/9/2008

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to Paddle, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Stable, Easy To Lift, Good Maneuverability

Cons: Not Enough Storage

Best Uses: Single paddling for space

Describe Yourself: Recreational

Ever since I was a young girl, I loved kayaking. My dad would take me out on his kayak and he'd fish and I'd just appreciate the beauty of the water and everything about it. I got my own kayak when I was 14, and ever since then I've never been without a kayak. This kayak is relatively good. Even if you're on your own, it's easy to maneuver. The only thing that I don't like about it is that when I have someone paddling with me, there's hardly any space for any fishing rods or what not.

(legalese)