Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Review of "Wai Lana's Favorite Juices" Book

Originally submitted at OnlineSports

If you're traveling the road to better health, you'll want to take along Wai Lan's Favorite Juices. In her beautiful new book, Wai Lana shares more than 85 recipes for fresh juices, luscious smoothies, and guilt-free desserts. A wellspring of nutrition and inspiration, Wai Lana&apo...


Wai Lana's Juice book- exemplary

By Mandy Andy from Washington on 9/10/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Recipes all taste great, Simply beautiful, Easy to Understand, Very relevant helpful, Easy to read, Recipes are very accurate

Cons: Too few recipes

Best Uses: Younger Readers, Gift, Family use, Community nutrition, Family nutrition, Reference

Describe Yourself: Everyday Reader

I love Wai Lana's juice book. I've bought 8 more of them to give away to friends and family. I think it's a perfect gift. My mother in law gave it to me as a present a few months ago, and our juicer's never been so busy. And better- we've never felt healthier

(legalese)